Deadline to File for Tax Exemption if Person has Changed Residence

Wednesday, December 1, 2021 | 5:00 pm

Sold Out

Map It  

Last Day to file amended permanent application for tax exemption or credit if person has changed residence. RSA 72:33, II

Assessing Department
City Hall 58 Opera House Square
Claremont, New Hampshire 03743