Parks & Rec. COVID-19 News
COVID-19 Waiver Info. for all Claremont Parks & Rec. Programs
By participating in events/programs sponsored by the Claremont Parks and Recreation Department and by visiting the City of Claremont parks/facilities you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the City of Claremont/Claremont Parks and Recreation Department, or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
CSBCC Updated COVID-19 Policies
Age Requirements for Entering CSBCC
The CSBCC will be open for regular operating hours:
• Monday – Thursday: 5:30 AM-9 PM
• Friday: 5:30 AM-7 PM
• Saturday & Sunday: 8 AM-6 PM
We will continually re-evaluate our operating hours/days to make sure we are meeting the requirements set forth in the guidelines.
Participants 16 years of age or older will be allowed to use the facility. Any patrons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, 18 years or older, at all times while using the facility.
• Members must maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from others.
• Anyone who considers themselves as part of a “vulnerable population” are recommended to avoid the CSBCC and follow State of New Hampshire recommendations for self-quarantine.
• All staff will be required to administer the COVID-19 self-screening test and have answered NO to all 5 questions before reporting to work every day.
• All staff are required to wear PPE/personal protective equipment (masks) while working in close proximity to other staff or patrons.
• Signage is posted for members to review upon arrival relating to the signs and symptoms of COVID-19. If they have any of these signs, they are not to enter the facility.
• All members/patrons entering the building are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask while entering and while walking through the halls. You do not need to wear a face mask when working out. You cannot wear a protective face mask while in the pool.
• We will offer directional access into the CSBCC through the main entrance. We ask that there be only one person/family group or person with caregiver in the elevator or stairwell at a time
• Cleaning supplies will be readily available throughout the facility so you can disinfect items before and after your use.
• Most group exercise classes will continue to take place outside.
• Locker room facilities can be used for changing clothes, showering and toileting. Preferably, however, members will have “wear in/wear-out” clothes that do not need to be changed.
• Locker rooms may be closed for brief periods of time for cleaning and disinfecting. Closing will occur with minimal or no notice.
• Most common area seating has been removed.
• Yoga mats, basketballs, weight lifting belts and other similar equipment will not be available. Please bring your own equipment.
• Gymnasium use will be allowed. Physical distancing is required and no contact sports are allowed at this time. Equipment will not be provided. Please bring your own ball in for use.
• Water fountains will be disabled. Please bring your own water.
• Reservations will be required to reserve a lane in the swimming pool during designated times for lap swimming. This will be offered through an online reservation system. Please CLICK HERE to access the online registration system.
• Please check the COVID-19 CSBCC Pool Schedule to see when lap swimming and open swim will be available.
• Room reservations/rentals are not being taken at this time.
We continue to review these guidelines regularly and communicate changes through email, our website and our Facebook page. We can’t wait to see our members again — and we know you can’t wait to get back into your exercise routines!