Parks & Recreation Department
Online Program Registration & Memberships Parks & Facilities Community Center Analysis of Fees, Rates and Budgets
Current Programming / News:
Moody Park Update:
Click here for a tour of the new trails at Moody Park!
Phase #1 of Moody Park Trail Upgrades & Improvements
Claremont Adult Softball:
Check us out at www.leaguelineup.com/claremontadultsoftball
2016 Fall/Winter Brochure
Parks & Recreation Mission Statement:
"The City of Claremont Parks & Recreation Department is dedicated to providing quality recreation facilities, programs, and services to enhance the quality of life for the residents of Claremont and the surrounding region."
- Manage a range of human services to help enrich the lives in our community.
- Administer, manage and implement programs to maintain and beautify our park lands and recreational facilities.
- Administer, manage and implement leisure service programs, published in the Program Brochure Guide as well as online, representing a variety of interests, ages, cultures and abilities.
- Coordinate community special events, youth/family/adult/senior programing (mainly
through the Claremont Community Center), community garden, parks and public lands, & volunteer services.
- Reporting Damage in Claremont Parks -
With the number of users we see in our parks throughout the year, playground equipment, benches, tables, and other equipment are sure to see wear and tear and potentially to be damaged and need to be fixed, removed and/or replaced. This would also apply to fallen trees, broken fences or anything out of the ordinary within one of the parks. We ask that if you notice something that you feel is not safe or needs attention from the Parks and Recreation staff, please contact us at (603) 542-7019 and ask to speak to the Director or e-mail Parksandrecinfo@claremontnh.com.
In the event that you witness someone vandalizing equipment or facilities or you are injured and need medical attention, please dial 911 and request the emergency services you need at your location.
Address: 152 South Street, Claremont, NH 03743
Phone: (603) 542-7019
Community Center Hours: Monday - Thursday: 5:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday: 5:30 AM - 7:00 PM, Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Parks & Rec. Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM