Parks & Recreation Department
Program Registration Parks & Facilities Community Center Analysis of Fees, Rates and Budgets
Current Programming / News:
Claremont Youth Basketball -
3/4 Boys Schedules -
LaValley's - Coach Chris LaClair
Kiwanis Club - Coach Gabe Ferland
Dunbar Welding - Coach Mike Zahara
Dexter's Towing - Coach Shawn Morin
3/4 Girls Schedules -
Crown Point - Coach Don Paquette
Hannafords - Coach Tracey Bundy
LaValley's - Coach Shawn Morin
5/6 Boys Schedules -
Crown Point - Coach Jeff Small
Dunbar Welding - Coach Bill Bundy
Wal Masonry - Coach Joe Brown
5/6 Girls Schedules -
Wal Masonry - Coach Ericka Perez
Emerald Green - Coach Howard Goss
All Standings -
Claremont Youth Basketball MASTER Standings 2015
Adult Men's League Basketball
2015 Season Standings & Schedule
2015 League Rules
Team Roster Form
Adult Coed Volleyball League
- Congratulations to Spike Lee
for winning the 2015 Winter League Championship!
2014-2015 Playoff Bracket
2014-2015 League Rules
Team Roster Form
Parks & Recreation Mission Statement:
"The City of Claremont Parks & Recreation Department is dedicated to providing quality recreation facilities, programs, and services to enhance the quality of life for the residents of Claremont and the surrounding region."
- Manage a range of human services to help enrich the lives in our community.
- Administer, manage and implement programs to maintain and beautify our park lands and recreational facilities.
- Administer, manage and implement leisure service programs, published in the Program Brochure Guide as well as online, representing a variety of interests, ages, cultures and abilities.
- Coordinate community special events, youth/family/adult/senior programing (mainly
through the Claremont Community Center), community garden, parks and public lands, & volunteer services.
Address: 152 South Street, Claremont, N.H. 03743
Phone: (603) 542-7019
Community Center Hours: Mon - Thurs: 5:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Fri: 5:30 AM - 7:00 PM, Sat: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM, & Sun: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Parks & Rec. Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM