Claremont Municipal Airport
Weather Claremont Dining Guide Airport Advisory Board
The Claremont Municipal Airport is a publicly owned airport managed by the City of Claremont and CNH Aviation. A single paved runway,11/29, has a 3100 x 100 length with 2045' of landing distance available on Runway 11 and 3100' on Runway 29. The current fixed based operator is CNH Aviation. Approximately 500 operations are conducted annually and 21 aircraft are based on the field. Aircraft services are available. Fuel service is available 24 hours a day by a credit card system, and gas prices are the lowest in the area. There is no landing fee. The airport is lit from dusk to dawn and has hazard beacons on surrounding hills. The airfield is completely enclosed by security fencing. Access AirNav by using KCNH.
- Manager: David Carton & Roger Hamel, 448 Sullivan Street, Claremont, 603-542-7032
- Attendant: Irregular. Open 24 hours - 365 days with pilot lounge and fuel (credit cards accepted for fuel).
- Fuel: 100LL
- Lodging: 2 miles
- Dining: 2 miles
- Transportation: Taxi on-call 603-542-5331
- Latitude: N4322.2
- Longitude: W07222.1 (estimated)
- Airport Elevation: 545 feet (surveyed)
- Magnetic Variation: 16W
- Location is 1 mile west of Claremont
- Control Tower: No
- CTAF Frequency: 122,700
- Unicom Frequency: 122,700
- Inspections, Repairs, Restorations, Oxygen Service, Electrical, Avionics available on field. Charts and pilot supplies. Also available at the airport 100LL self-serve fuel and the famous North Country Smokehouse is just across the road!
- FSS on field: No
- FSS tie-in: Bangor
- FSS Phone: 1-800-800-WX-BRIEF
- Who issues Notams: BGR
- Notam D service at airport: Yes
- ARTCC Name: Boston
- Activate MIRL/REIL lights on 122.7 - key 3 times for Lo, 5 times for Med, 7 times for Hi
- Displaced thresholds on R/Ws 5, 11 & 23 (see diagram)
- R/W 29 VASI, REIL OTS/INDEF.
"LEB" 113.7/Chan 215/19.6NM
APCH/DEP service provided by Boston ARTCC on freqs 134.7 381.4 (Lebanon RCAG)
CLNC DLVY through Bangor AFSS on freq 122.4
This page is for general information only. Please follow proper flight briefing procedures.